All Things Silhouette Conferences for 2016 and 2017 Dates

With only 1 week  until our All Things Silhouette Conference in Newport Beach, CA begins– things are really gearing up – as you might imagine!   Door prizes & goodie bag donations are rolling in, all of the airline tickets have been secured & we are finishing up the last minute details for another amazing conference!  I head to California on Thursday & am looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Speaking of Conferences — our November All Things Silhouette Conference in Peachtree City is right around the corner, too!   With less than 100 spaces remaining, we anticipate selling out for this event within the next few weeks!   Typically, our Peachtree City event sells out about 2 months prior to the event!  So, if you are considering joining us — and if you are already registered, I wanted to share with you some updated information about November’s Conference, from previous Peachtree City Conferences.

• New Class Offerings & New Presenters – In addition to many of our original staff for the conferences, we have some new faces joining us — Shelly Stokes of Cedar Canyon Textiles will be sharing “Stenciling on Fabric with Silhouette”, Mags Bonham of Really Unique Creations will be showing us how to use our machines to cut Polymer Clay, along with Cindy Pope of CraftCast – who will be cutting Metal Clay & creating with Leather!  Such innovation from these ladies!
  • Returning Presenters will be presenting some new topics -such as Melissa Viscount of Silhouette School will be sharing how to make Print & Cut Stickers, along with hands on Layering Vinyl – while other instructors will be sharing some of their most popular classes again, along with new ones.  So, if you attended previously & didn’t get to take everything you wanted – -there will be opportunities to do so this time!  There will be classes offered at all levels of experience — on a wide variety of Silhouette topics.  Some you may have never thought of!
  • Evening hands on Classes have been added
  • Friday evening Vendor Sneak Peek – with Pizza buffet (Optional fee)
  • Shipping station in Lobby to send home your purchases & prizes
  • New Vendors – and more door prizes and goodie bag donations
  • Improved Contests & Swap- with more opportunities to win

If you are new to all of this & wonder what these Conferences are all about – check out this little video montage from April 2016 in Peachtree City!

As our conferences grow, we continue to add new features for everyone – as well as tweak our current features – to make these events better & better!  I believe this will be our best Conference yet!    We have the best instructors in the digital cutting industry & continue to add new ones as we grow!

Don’t delay in registering – We get new registrations daily – so you don’t want to be disappointed!  Here is the link to register for November All Things Silhouette Conference.   Sign up today!

CONFERENCE DATES FOR 2017

For 2017, we are returning to Peachtree City, GA (just outside Atlanta) for two Conference events —June 10-11 and November 4-5, 2017.    So mark your calendars now – -and don’t plan anything else during those weekends, as you won’t want to miss these events!  More details & registration pages will be posted soon – but for now we are firming up vendors, classes & instructors! (But sneak peek — many of our presenters have already agreed to return!  yeah!)

Hope that you can join us for one of our awesome Silhouette Conferences —

Until next time –

cropped-signature1000-2.png

Print Friendly

Comments

1. All your retreats sound like great fun and learning. I hope you can hold more West Coast retreats in the future.

QuiltShopGal

2. Shalon Cruz says:

Would LOVE it if you came to New York or Philly!!!

3. Terri Tomasik says:

Please come to the Midwest!! Count me in!

4. Jan McKenzie says:

Is Georgia likely to be the only venues next year? I’m from New Zealand and am hoping to coordinate a Silhouette conference with another trip. So just wondering if there might be other venue options? Thank you.

• Jan – We would love to have you join us in 2017. And yes, Georgia will be my only venue for next year. Not sure where you are going to be, but Atlanta is an easy airport to fly in & out of – -and is usually not too expensive. Hope you can join us!

5. Carla Joiner says:

Are you doing a hands-on retreat next year? Did I miss it somewhere?

• Carla — The hands on retreats have not been scheduled yet for 2017. The larger events take up so much space in the venue, that we have to plan those way in advance. We can schedule the smaller events a little later. Stay tuned!

• Carla Joiner says:

Awesome!! I will definitely be coming!!! So much fun!! Met so many amazing people and we have stayed in touch and plan on reuniting at the next one! Thanks to you!!!! Hope to see you then if not before!!

6. Jerri Dyke says:

Terri,
    Having the Curio I am wondering if there will be any hands on classes with the Curio? Seems like we all could use more instruction on the finer details. 🙂
    Thanx so much.

• Jerri — We are hoping to have Jesse Leue of Silhouette America with us in November. He taught etching with the Curio in California – and did an amazing job! I couldn’t make it to his class, but heard rave reviews! Also Kelly Wayment may do some more for us – I’ll keep you posted!

7. Hi Terri,
    I just wanted to say “Thank you” for such a wonderful conference in Newport Beach. I really enjoyed the classes and the new local friends that I have made. I am interested in becoming a silhouette instructor, I didn’t get a chance to register for the class in September. Do you know if this class will be available in the near future?

• Yolando — I am so glad that you enjoyed the Newport Conference -and how great to have made new local friends! The instructor licensing in September has been sold out for some time, but there will be another in March 2017 outside of Atlanta. I will be announcing soon! Stay tuned! Terri

8. Please come to Alberta, Canada!!! I’d love to make it to one of these conferences one day.

9. Hi Terri, I’m interested in attending a conference but am just a beginner and never have enough time to play. Is the conference intended for intermediate level or can a beginner keep up?

• Definitely would be awesome for a beginner. We have beginning classes note especially for those who are just getting started. Of course we also have classes for more intermediate attendees – but we try to offer something for everyone!