I could not be more excited about the fabulous line up of presenters that we have for the All Things Silhouette Conference in November, 2016. There are additional presenters still being added — but what a fabulous line up we have already!! This conference just keeps getting better & better! We are returning to the beautiful Wyndham Peachtree Conference Center, in Peachtree City – just outside of Atlanta, GA
New for the November 2016 Conference
- New Class Topics
- Sneak Peek – Early Vendor Hours with Pizza Buffet – Friday night. (Optional fee)
- Hands on Machine classes (for some select classes)- provided by Swing Design
- Saturday Evening Hands On Class Sessions
- Shipping Station in Conference Lobby — to ship home your purchases & prizes!
- Re-vamped Contests for even more opportunities to win & Organized Swap
- Beginners Track for “newbies” — starting with “Get It Out of the Box”
- Larger vendor market with more vendors
- New Sponsors
- Even more Door prizes & goodie bag items!
This two day event will include classes on topics such as:
- Cutting Polymer Clay for Jewelry with Silhouette Cameo
- Etching for Jewelry
- How to Print & Cut Like a Pro
- Stencil Painting on Fabric
- Layering Vinyl
- Cutting Fabric with Silhouette – both for Machine Embroidery & more!
- Rhinestone Application
- Glass Etching
- Ins and Outs of Silhouette Studio Software – Designing
- Creating Cards in Silhouette Studio Software
- Modify Tools in Silhouette Software
- Working with Text & Fonts in Silhouette Studio
- Designing Edition & Business Edition Software
- Cutting Tips and Techniques
- Tracing Techniques in Silhouette Studio
- How to Start a Business with Your Cameo
- Heat Transfer Vinyl & Specialty Heat Applied Vinyl
- And Soooooo Much more!
Specific times and Class Descriptions will be posted as details are firmed up, and the event draws closer.
The Vendor Hall will be open both days for shopping! We will have vendors from all types of products related to Silhouette – from Vinyl to Blanks to Silhouette Supplies! Everything you need in one place!
Your Registration Fee includes:
- Attendance into Classes (Attendee will select 7-8 classes from the class offerings)
- Admission into Vendor Hall both days
- Continental Breakfast and Buffet Lunch both days! No need to leave the conference to eat!
- Ongoing snack and drink service throughout the day! And these snacks are awesome!
- Every attendee receives a goodie bag & door prize tickets!
Registration fee for this Conference is only $279! — this includes your classes, breakfast, lunch & snacks, evening activities & door prizes!
There will be Door Prizes, Friendship, Fun and so much more! You won’t want to miss this event! Our last 2 previous conferences sold out at least 2 months prior to the event!
To Register, Click here! THIS EVENT IS TOTALLY SOLD OUT!! We are no longer taking names for the waiting list — Please visit Upcoming Events to see the 2017 dates.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS: The Wyndham is totally sold out on sleeping rooms, as of August 1. However, we have secured rooms at 2 nearby hotels (within 2 miles)– and will provide complimentary shuttle transportation to and from these hotels to the Wyndham each day. These two facilities have 30 rooms blocked each, and have agreed to the same rates as the Wyndham – so please visit the links below to make your room reservations.
CROWNE PLAZA ATLANTA SW – PEACHTREE CITY: This link takes you to the reservation page for our event. Be sure to enter the correct dates of arrival and departure – 11/04/2016 – 11/06/2016.
HILTON GARDEN INN – ATLANTA/PEACHTREE CITY: – When you go to this page — be sure to used the Code ATSC to receive the discounted rate of $119 for a standard room & $129 for an upgraded room. These rates are available for Friday, November 4 and Saturday, November 5th only. You can also call the hotel directly at (678) 827-8400 and ask for the All Things Silhouette Room Block.
Discounted Room Block is available at the Wyndham Peachtree Conference Center for $119/night for standard rooms and $129 for upgraded rooms. To receive this rate, click here to register – Or call the Wyndham at 770-486-3321, and mention Terri Johnson Silhouette Retreat. The Wyndham always sells out – so please make reservations soon!
For any questions, email us at email@example.com
*This Conference is an independent event presented by Terri Johnson Creates, and is not officially affiliated with Silhouette America.