Once again, Melissa Viscount of Silhouette School Blog, along with Lori Whitlock, Lisa Potts of The Rhinestone World, Christine Schinagl, Cindy Eckhoff & Becky Dykes will be joining us as our fabulous team of presenters!! Other presenters are being confirmed & added daily — so be sure to check back for updates!
This two day event will include classes on topics such as:
- How to Print & Cut Like a Pro
- Cutting Fabric with Silhouette – both for Machine Embroidery & more!
- Rhinestone Application
- Glass Etching
- Ins and Outs of Silhouette Studio Software – Designing
- Creating Cards in Silhouette Studio Software
- Modify Tools in Silhouette Software
- Working with Text & Fonts in Silhouette Studio
- Designing Edition & Business Edition Software
- Cutting Tips and Techniques
- Tracing Techniques in Silhouette Studio
- How to Start a Business with Your Cameo
- How to Hold a Silhouette Club in Your Store!
- Heat Transfer Vinyl & Specialty Heat Applied Vinyl
- And Soooooo Much more!
Visit our CONFERENCE PAGE to learn more.
Your Registration Fee includes:
- Attendance into Classes (Attendee will select 7-8 classes from the class offerings)
- Admission into Vendor Hall both days
- Continental Breakfast and Buffet Lunch both days! No need to leave the conference to eat!
- Ongoing snack and drink service throughout the day!
- Every attendee receives a goodie bag & door prize tickets!
Registration fee for the Conference is $279 — this includes your classes, breakfast, lunch & snacks, evening activities & door prizes!
THIS CONFERENCE IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please email me at email@example.com
For any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org